Thursday, December 6, 2007

lo ciento

Sorry about the absence of pictures on this blog jobber so far. I´m not too sure how to post them... of course I havent given much of an effort. Our school/internet access is a 25 minute walk from our host families house, and I sparingly bring my camera . I think the easiest way is to use picassa and post the albums to be accessed by the slideshow and put the must see pictures directly into a posting... any ideas?

Vanessa is writing an update, so Ill fill in more later.

What up with the storm in Oregon? It sounds pretty gnarly. Hope the house, cat, and everything else are OK.

holler.

MaX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry - not too savvy with the picture stuff on this thing either - but it looks like maybe you have since figured it out.
The storm was pretty bad - lots of rain and a little snow. The coast was the worst - trees falling everywhere - dumpsters flying around - it was like the tornado in the Wizard of Oz.
Ty, the doggies and I made it through the storm alive - well Ty without his car for a few days (but that's a whole different drunk story).
I'm so glad you guys are having a good time! We miss you like crazy at home.
xoxoxoxo
Tiff